Glamorous NRS Competitor Series
NRS Competitor Series Heavy Oil Roughout Strip Down Ranch Roping Saddle is built with the competitor in mind. From the saddle fit to your horse to the comfort of the ride, the western saddles for horses are a great choice. Competitor saddles are a perfect match for the rider looking for a quality beaver roping saddle on a budget. They are handcrafted right here in Texas. western saddles for horses with big shoulders. blazing saddles ranch.
Glamorous NRS competitor series Heavy Oil Roughout Strip Down Ranch Roping Saddle has a 5 year warranty on the rawhide-covered wood tree. Plain silver slotted conchos, all roughout natural heavy oil leather with latigo backstitch accents, seat rig, nrs competitor series saddles, a hard seat with rawhide Cheyenne Roll, and 90/10 wool blend lining. This strip down ranch saddle is built with a deep pocket for a comfortable ride all day.
Type Of NRS Competitor Series
- Saddle of the NRS competitors series
- Tree: TM Roper
- Gultet: 6-3 / 4 “W x 8” H
- Cantle: 4 “
- Width of swelling: 13 “
- Cap of Horn: 3 1/2 “H x 2 3/4”
- Wool mixing lining 90/10
- 7/8 drop frome in the front
- 7/8 Wyoming Flowers and Combo Bommerang Combo Tools
- Hard seat
- Natural leather
- Tool to match the leather-covered roper stirrups
- Leg cut
- Concho styled copper floral
- 5 year warranty on the wooden tree covered by raw leather.
- Fact in the United States
- Made in Texas